Popular Certification Courses
Certified Telecom Engineer (CTE) Program
- 1 Month (Crash Course) 30% Theory & 70% Practical work
- 2 Months (Short Term) 50% Theory & 50% Practical Work
- 6 Months (Long term) 50% Theory, 20% Practical Work & 30% field work Experience
Telecom Graduates (Pursuing/ completed) & working professional aspiring to build career in Telecommunication Industry
Certified Telecom Engineer (CTE) program by SOTL is the first of its kind in the world, where multiple leading telecom companies train the participants & certify them in respective areas of Technology. It is a full time program delivered within the duration opted by the participant as per his knowledge levels and adaptability. CTE program is a combination of SOTL (India’s Premier Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Knowledge Center), BSNL (India’s largest state owned Telecommunications, Data communications & Internet service provider), ZTE (The leading Telecommunications & Data Communications equipment Manufacturer) and Huawei (The world’s largest ICT solutions Provide). Total 4 internationally recognized Certifications.
The participant is trained in the operator environment at BSNL Campus in Hyderabad, Equipment Manufacturer environment at ZTE University India in Bangalore, and solution provider environment at Huawei in Hyderabad/Delhi.
The program is completely delivered by ICT companies, providing the participants thorough knowledge and understanding of Telecom technologies, equipments and real time work environment. The Individual Companies would certify the participants based on the merit at the end of their respective modules.
- Telecom Fundamentals
- Wireless & RF Overview
- 3G Radio Frequency (RF) Engineering
- 3G Radio Access Networks (RAN) – (BSS) BTS & BSC (Equipment Installation and commissioning)
- 3G Network Support Subsystems (NSS) - Core Networks (Technology, installation & Commissioning)
- Advanced Wireless (Wimax and LTE) – 4th Generation
- BSNL certified Telecom Engineer
- ZTE Certified Telecom Engineer
- Huawei Certified Telecom Engineer
- SOTL Certified Telecom Expert
- Extensive workshops on Entrepreneurship Development by leading corporate business owners of India
- Periodic workshops on business communication, professional attitude and soft skills
Why CTE program:
If you are pursuing graduation/ Post graduation and aspiring for a bright career in Telecom Industry soon after you complete your degree then Certified Telecom Engineer (CTE) is the perfect program to enhance your job opportunities and add internationally recognized certifications along with real time experience to your profile.
For those who completed graduation and looking for opportunities in Telecommunications Industry, the Certified Telecom Engineer (CTE) is the program to gain skills, qualification & certifications for quick employment in Telecom Industry. It is also helpful to those who are working in the telecom industry and would like to upgrade their profile.